Vector Graphics ActiveX Description
Vector Graphics ActiveX is professional graphics solution for creating business and technical drawings and the most powerful for today. It provides 500+ methods, properties and events and is fully object oriented. Developers get full control of all objects at run time and can process graphic documents, analyze and visualize any kind of realistic processes, create interactive GIS-, CAD- and SCADA systems.
Top features of the ActiveX:
- Easy in use;
- Free for noncommercial use;
- Hardware acceleration;
- High-speed or high-quality rendering with bicubic filtration and antialiasing;
- Export drawings to BMP, JPG, PNG and EMF formats;
- Ability to establish connections Between shapes and external data;
- Changing all attributes in design and runtime modes;
- All mouse events, mouse wheel, scroll and zoom;
- Bezier curves and Cardinal splines;
- Shapes with holes;
- Filling shapes with color, gradient, sketch or texture;
- Transparent contours and brushes;
- Patterns and shapes libraries;
- Flexible Printing.
Vector Graphics ActiveX helps you to save development time, increase productivity and extend possibilities of your applications.
Vector Graphics ActiveX Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Vector Graphics ActiveX 1.6.9
Release notes are not available currently.
Vector Graphics ActiveX Requirements
No additional system requirements.